Wednesday, December 28

Supposed To Be...Thinking About You

I am wrapped up with him.
We're a secret.
Like a present under wrapping.
No one knows but us.
It's really no one elses business...but this feeling that I am feeling when you told me I don't know, was different from all the times that you've told me before. I want to be caught up in you, cause I've been so, always have been caught up in myself, that I want to step outside just to see what the cold morning air is like.

You are remnant like the moon,
But you are the sun, bright, like your skin
Shining, warming my heart, the first glimpse of the sun
In the morning.

You are fresh as the morning dew
On a soft kissed rose
Touched by God
Nature
Your beauty shines through
Like the morning sun in the a.m.

Sometimes gloomy
You find a way to overcome the clout
The seasonal dilemma that blocks your sustenance
For you are the morning sun, in the a.m.

I look forward to seeing you
For I’ve known you all my life
Bringing jubilant warmth and understanding
For you renew each day
For I know if I see you, everything will be brand new
Cause things always get better, in the a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home