Saturday, January 7

Be Without You...

I'm supposed to be over you.
But every time I get to that point of oblivion, closure, here you come.

I hate how my mind works. It's not just you, it's everyone. Every time I think of someone, or something that reminds of me of them, they come.

Like last night, I was eating his ass so good, deep, so controlling, it reminded me of the time, last summer I had you climbing up the wall in that penthouse suite we rented for the weekend.

Then, after a casual night out with my circle.
A brisk wind blew,
neon lights glared,
Mary J. Blige belted out "Be Without You."

You touched me on the stairs, caught off guard.
You stroked me with good nature, exchanged a grin
It all came clear to me while I was in love with you in the first place...

It all happened again, it took 30 seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home