Monday, May 7

Getting Into Me.

It's been a while since I've bled here.
I was so use to expressing myself freely without the mask of Trent Jackson, I almost forgot what it was like to be a real person. Not performing, talking at normal pitch, enjoying people for who they were, listening and not speaking...more than what I could handle.

Somewhere in between life I realized that I had to come 'Full Circle' and that was the only way I was going to enjoy what I was.

I finally sat down with Ernest and we had a talk about life. How I really felt about Mike and the aftermath of all of that. He told me how much I meant to him and what he meant to me. For a first time in a while, I felt that I had finally done something right...write.

I hung out with my bestfriend Chereese. And we did what best-friends do... :-)

I met this amazing young man from New York, it's nice to make friends with gay men...and you guys dont have to worry about one hitting on the other.

I met the next man that I'll hold at night...one day.

I went clubbing...which is something that I havent done in forever.

And I fell in love with myself all over again and was comfortable in my own skin...and saw the promise and the potential that the future was going to be great...I could smell it. It was al confirmed with the seal of new beginnings.

I know good things are to come, all because I made the right decision, yet again. 777

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey...great for you... sounds like things are on the up-and-up
Cut back on them blunts! LOL

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

It is always a great thing to find yourself again for the 1st time. glad I got to meet the real you.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home