Monday, June 26

I thought...

It ended when you dumped me for it.
Yes, It.
A man in boots, a skirt, makeup and a wig.
I guess me wearing MAC for pictures wasn't enough.

I was your first.
You were my last.
Another fucked up memory from my past.

I finally got over you.
But not before going through all of the withdrawal that comes along with it.
Yes, It.

I loved you.
I think you're brilliant.
I think you're caring.
I like your style.
I like the way you accepted me.
I like looking into your eyes.
I liked kissing you.
I liked flirting with you.

But obviously you felt different.
FUCK YOU.
You pissed colored bitch.

Just when I am over you.
It.
Here you come,
wanting,
needing,
me...all over again.
After I offered the help,
you didn't want,
It.

Now that it's okay for you.
You've accepted what you've grappled with.
You're fine with,
It.

You called me.
I answered.
Put your number back in my phone.
Gave you back your number...
but what did you do?
It.

The same shit you always do.
Say one thing...do another.
And I am like damn...why did I fall for,
It.
This silly Shit.
You ain't ready.
You'll never be ready.

AND ONCE AGAIN I'M STUPID,
CAUSE ME..I FELL
FOR,
IT.

I thought...just for a second.
I was over,
IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home