Sunday, June 11

I Guess Bitch...

Anyway. I need to go to therapy. Fuck that, I am a drama Queen, I will go to Dr. Phil. In fact, maybe I should right his ass a letter. Cause my family is MAD, I TELL YOU. EVEN THE LITTLE ONE. Poor child she doesn't have a chance. Her father was a recovering heroin/alcohol addict and her mommy is a pot head. Wait a second, I just noticed something. My dad was an addict too...OOOOOH MOTHER SURE KNOWS HOW TO PICK THEM.

Needless to say...I am tired of that hoe blaming me for all of her problems. I gag at her. The more and more I look at it, the more and more I realize that she is the damn problem. As far as I am concerned, anyone who spends more time trying to convince YOU that something is wrong with YOU, then something is wrong with THEM. Especially if you have unresolved issues from your childhood. This is why I refuse, REFUSE to have children. The chain, cycles in my family are just down right chaotic. I have a great enough time trying to deal with my relationships without being effected by the negative issues that plagued me as a child.

I notice, that every time I am away from my family, I am a completely different person. I like myself better when I don't even have to think about them. I have a plan...

Sidenote: Why do I hate Sprint, don't think them bitches didn't auto-debit my account a whole 4 days before my bill was due. You know I cussed them out and made them put back the money in my account....bastards.

Anyway. I'm done...Instability isn't cute, especially when it comes to your momma. I can't stand that bitch this week. She be on that bullshit. She can put that where? Back there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home