Sunday, January 8

I want...

I want a boy to lay up on the phone with all night long and talk about nothing or everything at all.

I want a boy that I can take to an intimate hangout and sit in the corner booth and laugh about the intricacies of life with. Until we both realize that it's okay to be who we are...

I want the type of friends that are honest and true. The type of friends that have old school parents, with old school values, that can operate in a new world and operate in the principles of trust, loyalty, honesty, respect, communication, and understanding.

I want the type of fans who challenge me to become a better writer. Fans that support my dreams, who can be reflections of my gift.

I want stability in my life, so I can be stable in everything that I do.

I don't ask for much...I thought it would be simple...

2 Comments:

Blogger D-Place said...

a closed mouth doesn't get fed.

3:49 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

I love this poem. sigh.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home