Wednesday, January 11

Firsts, Responsibility.

For the first time in my life, my mother took responsibility.

She acknowledged the fact that she was verbally abusive...But she didn't understand when I told her.

It took someone else...Someone that I despise for their lack of candor to tell her....besides the point.

Did she really think she was normal for calling me fat and stupid while I was growing up?

Whatever the issue was we had a talk. An understanding so to speak. I know that I never want to be a parent because I can't handle the lifetime commitment, responsibility of being a parent.

There is no manual, no how to, to be a parent...it's a live learning experience, trial and error. Something I'm not use to.

I love my mother. Just like being a child, loving your parents and your family is a live learning experience...trial and error. What did I just say? That I am capable of being a parent now? LOL.

We plan for life to go a certain way. But when it doesn't go as plan, we don't know how to react. We have to make the best of the life we're given...love it for every moment, cause there is a reason to the madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home